- Unlimited submissions
- Send perfect submissions every time with our step by step process and automatic checks
- Store and share all of your writing for easy submissions and feedback
- Save cover letters, biographies and any other supporting documents in the cloud
- Get valuable feedback in our Feedback Pool
- Get discovered by publishers actively looking in our Query Pool
- Collect submissions and send commissions for articles, books, stories and poetry and receive them where and how you want them
- Give your team a shared dashboard to assign, re-assign, comment and make decisions
- Create as many submissions channels as you need
- Collect a submission/entry fee
- Get matched with authors in our Query Pool and promoted to authors actively querying
We consider submissions of poetry, prose, and art year-round. No affiliation to the US West Coast is necessary. Only previously unpublished writing will be considered for publication, but it is fine if art has been published elsewhere. We accept (and encourage!) simultaneous submissions, but please let us know immediately if your work is accepted elsewhere.
Please send up to seven (7) poems and include a cover letter and third-person bio in the body of the email.
Here is a little more insight into what kind of poems we like.
Please send up to three (3) interviews, reviews, or prose poems/microflash (flash: under 500 words). Include a cover letter and bio in the body of the email.
We believe writers should be paid for their labor. As such, we are happy to provide each writer with a small payment per each accepted poem/prose piece (paid via PayPal upon publication). We also, of course, promote all contributors, and we nominate for Best of the Net prizes.
How is the past visionary? Much like the nutrient rich detritus from which the verge is born a-new. To begin is never to start without. Each new cycle carries with it the wisdom & strength of past phases & progressions. What gifts are you bringing into this initiation? Like something of the past that continues to re-work its way to the surface; or the past we sacrifice to the future. Language as turf and terrain caught up in mineral sediment.
* We encourage each artist to include a translation of their work. The translation can be done in a recognized language, or one you create (such as through ekphrasis). Artists can translate their own work, or work with a translator/collaborator.
It is our hope that each translated work opens up space for further understanding and empathy of other cultures, languages, and movements, while creating community between collaborators in the process.
If you are unable to translate your own work or find a collaborator, we will work with you. Please let us know if you would like a translator in the submission email.
* We welcome these styles and genres:
poetry / fiction / creative nonfiction / critical theory / articles / rituals / spells / essays / reviews / visual art / music / photography / translations / collaborations / performances / novellas / hybrid work
* Send up to 5 poems or images and up to 10 pages of prose.
Please look at our catalog to determine whether working with us would be a suitable match, both for your book and you!
Queries and submissions can be addressed to info @ unnamedpress DOT com. Due to the extremely high volume of submissions we receive, we cannot confirm receipt of every query. If we are interested we will contact you directly.
Mobius is a PR, marketing and distribution agency specialising in the arts with a specialism in theatre and dance. Well-regarded for our specialist knowledge and understanding of the sector, our blog, which sits within our website Is a hub for those working in the performing arts, hosting a mixture of opinion, advice, Interviews and first-person narrative. Articles are written by journalists, artists and other industry experts.
We are seeking proposals for articles of approximately 600-800 words on a topic of interest to those working in the performing arts. It's an open brief and we're keen to hear ideas for new posts to be published in 2021. To be considered, please submit a synopsis of around 100 words setting out what you would write about and say briefly why it would appeal to our readers.
We will pay £100 for any articles we commission and promote the published piece on our social media channels.
Here are some examples of the kinds of posts we've published In the past: